Spread the love
How not to have haters:
1. Don’t have an opinion – people with different opinion may hate you.
2. Don’t show your confidence – some people lack of it and they will hate you for having it.
3. Don’t do anything worthy with your life – some people may feel worthless compare to you (probably they are worthless) and they will hate you for that.
4. Don’t show any of your knowledge – some people prefer to live in ignorance and they will see you as a threat – they will hate you for that.
5. Don’t show any skills and usefulness – some may feel or truly are completely useless – they will hate you for been better than them.
6. Don’t show your happiness – some people are unhappy and they will hate you for been happy.
7. Don’t show your success to anyone – there are very few people that want you to succeed (it may only be your mom) – the rest will hate you for that.
8. Don’t show your money – the ones that don’t have enough may believe that you’re having more caused them to have less – they will hate you for that.
9. Don’t breathe – just your mere existence may annoy some people for no reason – and they will hate you for that.
… Let’s raise a glass for all the haters for devoting their time and energy to watching our every step, noticing every detail, for acknowledging us even in times when no one else did… because, ultimately, they are our biggest fans!